Exhibition On WASTE WATER TREATMENT
Wastewater treatment Means disposal of human and industrial effluents or waste to be disposed in a way that do not harm living health or nature. Book your Registration for Envirotech Asia exhibition on Waste Water treatment.
There are some major types of waste water treatment plant:
- Sewage treatment plants
- Industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Agricultural wastewater treatment plants
- Leachate treatment plants
Ultimate purpose of wastewater treatment is to purify organic water, industrial or chemical waste or waste agriculture water, sewage water and/or household waste water.
Industrial Disposal of wastewaters from an industrial plant very costly as well as difficult which takes to create complete infrastructure. Many companies like petroleum making companies, chemical producing companies or medicinal pharmaceutical companies general have inhouse Treatment plants in the companies then treated water is normally released in river or lake or canals.
Sewage treatment plant normally has two types of processes:
- Anaerobic Sewage Treatment – In this type of process sewage is decomposed by bacteria in absence of air only in presence of Oxygen, organic waste is converted in to ethane, Hydrogen Sulphide, Carbon Dioxide like gases.
- Aerobic Sewage Treatment – In this type of process sewage is decomposed by bacteria by contentious insertion of air by blowers.
Regular sewage water treatment has 2-3 treatment process,
- Primary Treatment of sewage
- Secondary Treatment of sewage
- Tertiary Treatment of sewage steps.
At the end of all three steps sewage is clean to be dispensed in to the drainage, this treated water will not affect human health or environment.